Each family will have its own cabin. Click here to reserve yours! Fees will vary by cabin/housing for the weekend.
All cabin and home rentals include meals and the activities scheduled for the weekend.
Please plan to arrive anytime after 3:00 PM on Friday afternoon, April 30, and depart following the end of morning activities on Sunday, May 2.
Spring is a blast at Rockmont! Below are some of the fun-filled Rockmont skills and activities available for your family’s enjoyment together:
Scheduled Activities include:
- Zip Line
- Lake Eden Waterfront
- Canoes, Kayaks, Paddleboards
- Air Riflery
- Trap Shooting*
- Climbing Wall
- Mountain Biking
On Your Own Activities include:
- Table Games
- Porch Sitting
- Disc Golf
- Soccer Golf
- Camp Fire
- Bible Study
*Additional Cost Applies
Please note: Skill sites and activities will be open and staffed as conditions and social distancing guidelines allow and as demand for them dictates.
7:30-8:30 • Coffee station opens
8:30-9:30 • Breakfast open, assigned family tables or Eden Hall deck
10:00-12:30 • Skill and activity sites open
1:00-2:00 • Buffet Lunch
2:30 – 5:00 • Waterfront, SUPs, Boats, Zipline
6:00-7:00 • Buffet Dinner
7:30-9:30 • Evening campfire/s’mores/songs
10:00 • Quiet Time
Covid-19 Specific Information:
- All North Carolina and Buncombe County regulations applicable at the time of families’ stay will be followed. These may change with little advance notice – either further easing or tightening – and in order to continue to operate we will have no choice but to change our protocol accordingly.
- All family members are urged to be tested within 5 days prior to arrival; if any member of the reservation party tests positive the reservation may be cancelled or postponed at no cost.
- All cabins and lodging will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between reservations; families are to clean and sanitize their cabin/home during their stay.
- All family members agree to report any Covid Indicating Symptoms should they present within 14 days after departing.
- All Rockmont staff will be screened daily. Should any staff member indicate possible symptoms of Covid-19 they will be quarantined and tested per state and local regulations.
- Breakfast bar items will be served by a member of a food service staff in adherence to all state and local regulations.
- Family table assignments will be made to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Disposable plates, utensils, and cups will be used.
- All children under the age of 13 years old must be accompanied by a parent to any skill site or activity.
- Proper cleaning protocols should be followed at each location to sanitize equipment between participants from different families.
- Proper social distancing between families should be followed at all times, including evening campfire/songs.