Summer Camp Sessions
|Session & Feature(s)|
|Weeks filled with growth in Confidence, Independence, Leadership Ability, and Character (number of weeks)|
|Free Swims (Free Time)|
|Choose Your Own Skills!|
|Councils (and number)|
|5 Year Steak Opportunity|
|On Site Camp Store Open|
|Skill Trips! (Canoeing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Backpacking)|
|Advanced Skill Opportunities|
|Main Camp Exclusive Adventure skill multi-day trips|
4-Weeks of Summer Camp
Main Camp is the paramount Camp Rockmont experience for any camper- first time or seasoned veteran. Four weeks allows campers the unique opportunity to forge deep and enduring friendships that last a lifetime!
• Experience the fulfilling personal growth that 4 full weeks at Rockmont provides, including personal character growth, spiritual growth, and physical growth as you hone in your abilities in your skills of choice.
• Explore all of what Western North Carolina has to offer with intermediate and advanced off-camp rock climbing, mountain biking, whitewater kayaking and canoeing, and backpacking trips to some of the most iconic trails, mountains, and rivers in the country!
• Get the most out of the Rockmont Council program – helping campers grow in: self confidence, independence, leadership ability, & christian character.
3-Weeks of Summer Camp
• Try new skills and begin to move towards mastery.
• Embark on incredible adventures as a cabin and as an individual.
• Form meaningful relationships with your cabinmates, other campers, and staff members!
• June Camp (3-week session) begins our Adventure Skill Trip opportunities (in Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Paddling, & Backpacking)
13 Days of Summer Camp
Previously Classic Camp, the 2-Week session at Rockmont offers the opportunity for campers to choose their own skills, begin the Rockmont Council program, and explore more of what camp has to offer – from expansive games to a cabin campout!
6 Days of Summer Camp
This 1-week camp experience offers an introduction to Summer camp for campers and families!